Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH! (smarter than a 5th-grader)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH! (smarter than a 5th-grader)

    You are an Army specialist, playing for a $500,000. You have a save left, subject is FIRST-GRADE geography. Question is: What continent is also a country, and you walk away because you don't know the answer???? WTF??. Now, were the answer something like, oh Bangledesh, I could see it, but even the town whino knows a little about Australia. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH! (smarter than a 5th-grader)

    I definitely agree with you on that one. It couldn't have been at lot easier as far as a geography question is concerned. But, nerves and being up there in the spot lights does tend to make lots of people loose a minimum of 20 to 30 points off their IQ and I'm sure I would do the same if put in that position. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •